Today a friend of mine that I teach with and I took our girls to Chuck E. Cheese for a fun afternoon. The whole way there, Raegan kept asking me if Miss Amanda's daughter was her "size" or not. I told her that Aubrie was just a little older and she asked, "Why can't all the friends be four like me?"
So as you can see it didn't take her long to seek out a four-year-old stranger and ask him to play. Do you notice something VERY SIMILAR about these two? Pretty funny odds!
8 comments:
you go, Raegan!
and, he looks cute, too!
Now THAT is funny!
Oh, that is too funny!
Too funny!
Match made in heaven!
That just cracked me up, too cute!!
Did they exchange numbers on their casts?
Such a shy girl! We really must encourage Raegan to come out of her shell!
Post a Comment