Oh! Hallelujah! The pink cast is off! She's not walking on it yet, but these things take time. Her leg isn't as skinny as I thought it would be, so that's good, but it's in BIG need of a loofah exfoliation! And what's up with this rainy, cloudy day? We wanted to get this leg WET!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
YEAH, Raegan...i know you are SO happy to get that pink cast off, and i KNOW your Mommy is happy, too! I bet you even lost some weight...ha ha!
Now, you can swim! Your friend, Charissa, is ready for you to come play with her...she misses her friend.
YEA!! We are so excited for you, Raegan!
hip hip hooray!!! that is so exciting!!!!!
HOORAY for Raegan!!! Hopefully it will be sunny sometime this week so you can get into the pool!! :)
Way to go Raegan!! I'm sure you'll be up and running in no time. You'll have to come back and jump on the trampoline soon. I'm sure it will be more fun than having Daddy bounce you!
Go Raegan! When do you want to jump rope?
YAY!!! So glad for all of you!
Yea, Raegan!! So happy for you girl!
Rain rain go away - Raegan wants to swim today!
I bet she is so happy to see her leg again!
Post a Comment