"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wearing TWO shoes again!



Still under a little repair, but needing all 4 shoes again!


Pink cast #2: This one stops at her ankle so she can walk a bit now!



Do you think she's missed doing gymnastics?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

BLUE TOENAILS! I leave town and my daughter turns "punk". Tatoos and blue nails....

I miss you both! Cannot wait to get home and play outside with Raegan now that she can walk again.

Katie said...

HOORAY for Raegan (& Mommy)!!! :)

Anonymous said...

well tommy...you know lately she's been hangin out with her aunt ash...tattoos...toenails...watch for the piercings next... ;-)

Anonymous said...

I will admit that was the first thing I told Dawn - she has been with aunt ash....

Anonymous said...

I was just soooooo happy that Mommy let Raegan EXPRESS herself in her own way. She was soooooo good at the nail place and she "made a match" since her polish matched her outfit! The kid has style!!!

Amy said...

Could she be any sassier? Congrats to both of you on your shoes!

Narci D said...

Yay! So glad that you both are a little more mobile now!

Sarah said...

Yea!! So glad you guys are on the mend!! Raegan looks so excited, and I love the blue toes! Very cute!!

Shannon said...

Two shoes, four feet and twenty pretty toes in red and blue! How patriotic! The child is just all American! Hugs to you both!

Anonymous said...

haha tommy!!! that comment made me smile.

JKMN said...

Woo Hoo! But does Viv know you are wearing flip flops? ;-)

Marji said...

I know that outfit :-) Of course Miss Raegan needed to accessorize with her toes. I love it!!

Anonymous said...

I know that outfit too and it looks adorable on Miss Raegan! And of course she picked blue polish because it matched AND having things match would mean she is following in the footsteps of two other people I know who are just a little anal about things matching!! I'm so happy you are both a little more mobile now.