"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Monday, August 13, 2007

Bonjour friends!

We're back - got in last night at 9:00. We had a GREAT time in Paris, I mean Vegas! What a FUN, CRAZY city! When we landed in Kansas City Saturday night, I had a text from my stepmom that said, "Welcome back to reality!" Yes, that's the sad, sad truth! It was sure fun while it lasted! I'll add pictures later - I think it'll be an early night for our crew!

9 comments:

Katie said...

YEA, welcome back!! I'm glad to hear you had lots of fun!!

Amy said...

Can't wait to hear all about it!

JKMN said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Didi said...

So glad y'all are back!

Aunt Donna said...

Welcome home & happy to hear you had a GREAT time! You deserved it. Hope you won! :)

Shannon said...

Welcome home! I can't wait to see the pictures, but more than that, I can't wait to see you!

Shannon said...

By the way, did you win enough for us to be stay at home moms? Just checking!:)

Anonymous said...

everyone is glad you're back...but I WISH YOU WERE STILL HERE!! at least we will be seeing you again soon...is it EVER soon enough???

thought for the day...
"amanda? who's amanda"?

hahaha!!!!!

Narci D said...

Welcome Back! Did you go to that bar at the Wynn? ;)