"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Saturday, August 18, 2007

Where oh Where has our Little Dawny Gone?

Hi Dawny!

This is the fun of having a twin that knows your log in. I can jump on your site too and add a comment (like you did when you put the slideshow of Clare on mine!)

Anyway, I just noticed you are now about a week apart in your entries. I mean we know you've been busy booming your car, taking trips and getting ready for school to start, so I thought I'd come to the rescue and if you can't blog, then I'll blog for you.

What Dawn would say..."I've been spending all week in my classroom, getting ready for school to start on the 27th. I'm job sharing this year and look forward to working part-time."...okay something like that, but Dawn is so witty that she would throw some type of twist to it. However, no time for witty when I am maintaining 2 blog sites. Dawn, just let me know when you are ready to resume your blog duties and I'll gladly turn the them back over to you-hee hee!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

What would Dawn say? She would say, "Why the hell did I plan 2 back-to-back trips the week before I went back to work?" I don't know what I was thinking - CLEARLY, I wasn't!

You are TOO funny, Miss Dayna! My ducks are more in a row now, so I think I got it from here....but it's nice to know I have you to fall back on during the hectic times! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Hey...What are sister's for if they can't cover each other's blogs while life is hectic? Hee hee!