"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Saturday, August 18, 2007

Vegas Pictures - FINALLY!

Tommy and I had a GREAT time in "Sin City!" We came home broke and tired - but that just means we did it right! A BIG thanks to my Dad, stepmom, and sisters for taking such good care of Raegan while we were away spending too much money, staying up way too late, drinking way too heavily, and stuffing our face! Enjoy the pics...

6 comments:

Myta said...

Wow...it looks like you two had a great time! You both looked so happy!!!

Narci D said...

SO much fun! 2 more years, and we can all go for my 30th! :)

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, I so want some creme brulee right now!!
Looks like you guys had so much fun! I am so jealous! I have only been to Vegas once for a very quick hit and didn't get to see hardly anything. Can't wait to go back one day!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Never been to Vegas, so jealous...:) Looks like SO much fun! :)

Sarah said...

Looks like fun! Glad you guys had a good time!!

Unknown said...

Oh I am so jealous. I LOVE that place!