"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."
Monday, September 24, 2007
Happy 31st, my friend!
Hope you had a great day today! It was fun being able to bring you lunch and see your classroom. :) Dinner was very fun on Saturday night too, and Raegan enjoyed playing with Cole!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for the tribute!
Okay, I knew I had gained weight but until I saw myself in these pictures I didn't realize how fat I looked. I've got to start working out and cut out my Dr. Peppers. Ugh!!
3 comments:
Thanks for the tribute!
Okay, I knew I had gained weight but until I saw myself in these pictures I didn't realize how fat I looked. I've got to start working out and cut out my Dr. Peppers. Ugh!!
Thanks for lunch and a fun night Sat.!
Sat. night was fun! Let's get together again soon. :)
Happy Birthday Alicia! Such a good friend you are Dawn!
Post a Comment