-taken lunch to a friend
-went to a doctor's appointment
-stopped by Dayna's
-picked up the cleaning
-went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond
-made 5 fun phone calls (to family or friends)
-swept the garage and driveway
-fed my child
-read the mail
-graded a set of papers
-AND checked my blog!
All the things I used to not even begin to think about until AFTER 6:00! I'm going to LOVE this working 4 hours a day thing! Off to gymastics with smiles on our faces....life is good!
7 comments:
What a great day!! So glad you had one, you deserve it!
yea dawn! so excited that you are back to part-time! we need to meet up and play one day soon!!
YAY!! Let's see...it's 10:00 and I've slept in until 9:00 with Clare, fed her, changed her, folded a load of clothes, started another load, picked up the house, checked my email and your blog. Time is such a precious gift!!
P.S.--Raegan looks so cute in this pic. Looks like a little cheerleader!
ok...let's see...
it's 11:00...
so far i've...
fixed french toast for 5 screaming kids...
braided a two year old's hair, and dressed the other one...
taken two 5 year olds to preschool...
made a mad dash home, only to miss the bus by literally 15 seconds...
so then i turned the van around and took a 6 year old to school...
watched 1/2 an hour of wonder pets, and was hoping it was my favorite episode..."there's a puppy, he's got to peepee...this is serious"...but...darn, it wasn't the episode...
and...now it's time to head back to preschool to pick up the 5 year olds...
oh...and did i mention...stepping on a lego...(and if you've ever done it, you'll know what i'm talking about)
AND...having one batman thrown at me, while being told i have "bad manners" by a sassy 2 year old...
...summer is such a precious gift.
haha!
love you! :-)
well, let's see ... it's 7pm and I woke up at 6:30 am, checked my email, went to work for 10 hrs, made dinner, checked email again, looked at D&D's blogs and am now watching Dancing With the Stars. Still to do: color hair, empty trash (Mike's in Paris), sleep, get up and do it all again. Gotta love this precious time..haha!
raegan is SO cute in that pick.
I am loving all your blogging! So glad to see you during the daylight hours today! (And a nice surprise to see you a B&B this weekend.
I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to get to see more of you!
Post a Comment