"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Monday, October 8, 2007

Beat the Hell Outta OSU...

Well, more like....get the hell beat outta you and then make a come-back at the end! But we'll take it!

On Saturday, we took Raegan to her first Aggie football game! This little mini-Ag had a blast!


Raegan's favorite part of the game? And I quote, "When the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band came on!" Here's the face to prove it!


Raegan's least favorite part? And I quote, "When it took so long for my boys to get any points!" HA! For a good part of the first half, you know the one where we we had a big goose egg on the score board, she sat with her arms crossed and a scowl on her face screaming, "We need to win! You orange boys don't do that again!" (That would be score.) Somehow the Ags pulled it off though, and Raegan was right there with us...screaming, clapping, doing her J-train arm move, and swaying to the Aggie Fight Song...


Until this little Aggie, Class of 2025, was all spirited out...

Here's more pics of Tommy's family and us tailgating, the field, and the band's performance. It's always a fun time when we go back to Aggieland - a.k.a. - God's country!


9 comments:

Amy said...

Love it!! You know I am all about exposing them young girls to the joys of football! The thing I miss the most in the pros is the marching bands, they are so cool!

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend! Thanks for making my birthday special. I am so blessed to have children and children-in-law that are so thoughtful. Yes, and a granddaughter and soon to be Jacob or Rebecca. Thanks for the special cupcakes, Raegan.

If only the good-byes didn't have to come.

Love, Mom

Katie said...

WHOOP!! How awesome, I can't wait to take our kiddos back!! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like y'all had a great time! Glad the Ags came back to win--it's always fun to be there for a winning game! Sounds like Raegan had a blast. So far, so good on Raegan becoming a Little Ag one day--I guess that's the key--get her hooked now. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like y'all had a great time! Glad the Ags came back to win--it's always fun to be there for a winning game! Sounds like Raegan had a blast. So far, so good on Raegan becoming a Little Ag one day--I guess that's the key--get her hooked now. :)

Anonymous said...

P.S.--I want a cupcake. :)

dibee said...

i will say it AGAIN! ...i want to be adopted!

so glad raegan enjoyed the game...she looks so cute in her Aggie *clothes*!

Happy belated Birthday, Sarah!

Shannon said...

It looks like you guys were LOVIN' it! Reagan's comments should be quoted in a book like Kids Say the Darndest Things! Cosby would LOVE her material!

JKMN said...

Love it! We really need to take the kids to a game, too. Just haven't had the courage to do it. I'm afraid they wouldn't have quite the patience to make it though 3 hours of fun.