"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Birthday Dinner!

I had a great time at Rockfish with Dayna, Marji, and Aleesha. I love you girls! No birthday is complete without cake, right? Here's a cake that one of my students gave me. Cute, right? Not when you look at what was on all four sides! HA!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny! Hope you had a good day...

Anonymous said...

I had a great time too! I could never get the pics with us and the girls to upload, so cakes it is! What a mean room Mom-hee, hee!

JKMN said...

Wow - pretty daring considering that you decide what is on their report card!

Shannon said...

This is just an example of how secure you make your students feel! I can't wait to find out who brought this cake!