"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Birthday, Aunt Dawny!

Hi,

I just wanted to wish my special Aunt Dawny a very Happy Birthday!

I love you,
Clare Bear



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, I know this is my child and all, but how talented is she to be able to blog at only 4 months! I mean, have I taught her well or what!?! (Hee, hee!)

Dawn said...

Oh! How sweet, Clare! What a nice surprise. You ARE very talented. Tell your sneaky Mommy that I'm changing that password! HA! :)

Aunt Donna said...

Happy Birthday!!! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. I hope you have a wonderful day ... love and miss you lots!!

dibee said...

clare, you are just TOO sweet!

JKMN said...

Uh, Hello! Not a peep about your birthday at the park today. So sorry! Well, happy belated wishing you a Happy Birthday!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday girl!!
You know you could change your password, but I bet Dayna with her super psychic twin power would figure it out, so why even bother!

Katie said...

I hope you had a wonderful Birthday!!

Narci D said...

Hope you had an awesome day!

Anonymous said...

i hope you had a good time out with the girls! can't wait to see you!! i love you :-)

Myta said...

Happy belated birthday, you guys! Hope you had a great day! Did you get anything fun??? I can't wait to see you guys again soon!!!

Love, Myta

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Happy Birthday to the sweetest woman...I hope it was great Dawn...:)