"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Saturday, October 20, 2007

Fence, Fun, and Firewheel!

While Tommy spent SIX hours today powerwashing and restaining our dirty fence...


...the girls headed out to do WHAT WE DO BEST - eat, play, and shop! Dayna, Autumn, and I spent 2 hours at Chuck E. Cheese letting little ones play, and then headed to Firewheel to walk around the outdoor shops. (And proudly, the only thing I bought was 2 things on the sale rack at Gymboree and a little candy at Candyworld!)


So nice to meet you finally, Breelie!


Tick! Tock!


Clare wasn't too sure of this Chuck E. fella!

2 comments:

SP said...

I LOVE Firewheel mall. I always am shocked when I talk to others and they have not been there yet. Everytime I leave Stonbriar I feel like I have a sore throat - but Firewheel is great - I think you need fresh air when shopping and that middle part is so pretty for pictures.

Didi said...

Glad you and Raegan were able to join us. :)