...and this little princess's Mommy...
...saw a lot more of each other during the daytime so that these two little princesses could play together...

...but the princess in red's mean Mommy went back to work and the two princessess only saw each other at crawfish boils, birthday parties, and on blogs! But not today! Two years later, these two little princesses were reunited again for their own little playdate! And you know what the first thing they did was? They put on princess dresses, of course! Thanks, Shana and Madeline, for having us over! We had lots of fun.
We love all our friends dearly.....but are VERY EXCITED about having more time to play with another FOUR-year-old GIRL! Watch out, Ashton! We're targeting you next!
9 comments:
I love these sweet baby pictures! I'm so glad you're enjoying your special time with Raegan!
Such cute pictures of our little girls. You are not a mean Mommy - you are a great Mommmy Dawn. We are so glad to count you guys among our friends and I am so glad the girls finally got to play together.
Oh yea! We would love to get together to play sometime soon!!
How cute! I miss Raegan being that little. Like I said in the other pic, I want to hold her! When did she get so big!?!
so glad the two little princesses were reunited, and played happily!
looking at Raegan's pictures makes me a little sad...i miss my 2 year old little princess...she WUVED me when she was 2!
Oh gosh they have grown so fast!!
They are just TOO cute!!!
I set up your Blog Archive for you. Let me know if it's not how you want it. :)
I was like, WOW, how cute are those girls and wait, I have that rug. Then, uh and that tile, and carpet, the puzzle...WAIT, that was at my house. Funny!
Post a Comment