"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Thursday, November 8, 2007

Dinosaurs Alive!

Last Sunday, we ventured into prehistoric times...


Can you guess the names of these dinosaurs?

Here's a word bank:

Pachycephalosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Dilophosaurus, Stegosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Metricanthosaurus, Triceratops, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Apatosaurus







How'd ya do?
Why exactly are their names so involved?

6 comments:

Narci D said...

Only a teacher would give a word bank. ;) And, thank goodness! I have 6 right, but I can't believe I missed Apatosaurus!

dibee said...

what a fun way to teach Raegan about dinosaurs...you are Tommy are great!

Didi said...

What fun! Go Narci...I'm not even going to try (even with the word bank, I probably wouldn't get any right!?!?)

Shannon said...

...because cavemen were SOOOOO smart!

Amy said...

Ooh the pressure, I thought I was done with school!

Anonymous said...

how did you learn to spell such big words? omg. i don't think i can SAY them...not to mention SPELL them!
:-)