I saw sign that said, "When we think, we thank." So now that I'm on break from school, all the laundry is done for our trip, my house is somewhat picked up, and my daughter went to get donuts with her Daddy, I CAN THINK ....therefore thank. :)
So here goes...
Thanks to God - who is so good, and a new church family who help me know Him more.
Thanks to my husband who truly is a partner, and who always seeks out the good in people.
Thanks to my four-year-old daughter who is the best thing I've ever done!
Thanks to my supportive and loving family that know me inside and out - and love me anyway!
Thanks to sweet, thoughtful friends that get me through each week, and make me want to be a better person.
Thanks to our soldiers for their sacrifice and for freedom.
Thanks to kids who are innocent, funny, and who remind me to keep things simple because "time" is all they really want.
And thanks for seasons, like FALL, where we give thanks for...
...rakes and leaves
...soft winds and discovery
...jumping and playing
...the sounds of laughter
...and for cameras that capture these special moments!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Many, many, blessings and love to you all!
15 comments:
and, thanks to you, Tommy and Raegan for bringing so much joy to our lives...we love you very, very much.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Mom & Rick
oh, i forgot...great pics!
Awesome entry! We have so much to be thankful for! I'm thankful for you!!!
WHAT OF ME???
So sweet Dawn!
And these pics are AWESOME of Raegan!
I love the pics! They are beautiful. I thing you should make a collage of these pics. She is just getting prettier and prettier, if that's even possible!
What great pics of little Dawn :) Happy Thanksgiving Tanners!
i love the mid-air picture of her jumping in the leaves!
i am thankful for YOU...and thankful for school breaks that allow me to see you...and tommy...and raegan!
see you tomorrow!! i love you.
So sweet and wonderful pictures of Raegan! Have a great THanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving Tanners! We are thankful to have great friends like you!
Great pictures of Raegan too!
Beautiful writing Dawn. Great photo's too. Raegan is such a big girl. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. We miss you guys.
...and thank God I have beautiful you!
Hope Y'all had a happy Thanksgiving, those pics are too cute!!
Great blog...LOVE the pictures of your sweet & sassy girl. And now you can add another to the list...Thankful that we got a W over Texas and thankful that we are getting a new coach! ;-)
Beautiful photos - she is definitely a "fall color gal." :) Hope your turkey day was super!
Post a Comment