I'm Dreaming of a White...THANKSGIVING?
Well, that may not be how the song goes, but that's how it's how our song went in Missouri. It wasn't much snow, but sure pretty to watch fall - even in small amounts!
We just got back from my dad's tonight - with weary bodies, full bellies, and fun memories. That means we did Thanksgiving right!
Here's Papa with his two little ones:
7 comments:
that's a great picture of papa and his girls! it was an AWESOME thanksgiving...too bad it went so fast.
if there is one memory of this thanksgiving that none of us will ever forget, it's the sight of the kitchen nearly going up in flames.
hahahahaha...thanks didi for giving us that rare family moment to always remember!!! :-)
i love you A L L
Cute post, Dawny!
Visit my blog for more pics. :)
Really, I would just like a teensy, tiny bit of snow for Christmas. And then I want it to be 80 the day after!
Oh, Raegan must have LOVED that! Looks like a fun trip!
Love that!! I'm jealous Y'all got to see snow!!
so glad Raegan was able to play in the snow...that is a REAL smile on her face!
Pawpaw Earls' expression looks like "all in right with the world". Great pic!
Post a Comment