So..."the conversation" went something like this:
Raegan: Now, Santa, I'd like this ___, and this ___, and this ___, and this ___, and this ___, and that's all. You see, I need these "fings."
Santa: Well, have you been a good girl?
Raegan: Oh! Yes!
Santa: (Looked over at me for affirmation first.) I think you'll be very happy on Christmas morning.
Raegan: (Very satisfied look in her eye.) *see picture!
What I really liked about this Santa is that he gave her a candy cane and wouldn't let her leave until she held it right, "J-side up," so it made a "J" for Jesus! Good Santa! But then we broke it getting into the car and she was devasted because "we broke Jesus." Don't tell Santa that or else we'll both get nothing for Christmas!
3 comments:
I liked the "J-side up" on the candy cane too!
OK - I LOVE that the Santa took the time to explain that! :) I saw lawn art this week that had a Santa kneeling at the manger of Jesus and although I am not a huge fan of the Griswold Christmas amount of lawn art this home had - I AM a fan of what that represented - that the two CAN co-exist and especially when Santa is HUMBLE. :)
DON'T WORRY LITTLE ANGEL. SANTA CLAUSE WILL BE GIVING LSU TIGERS A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST FOR YOU ! LITTLE GIG'EM
THE FAN FROM
TIGER LAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment