
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Maternal Warning...
My mother-in-law sent this to me - thought it was a must share. The email was titled, "Best store sign." Be afraid, be very afraid. Yeah, I'm not taking my eyes off Raegan for one second while we're shopping! All I need is a 4 year old on a caffeine buzz and a needy animal to pee on my carpet!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
that is really cute.
but...oh come on...puppies only pee on the carpet for six months...to a year.......or so........if you're lucky.....
think of the joy hannah has brought us...earl likes her better than you...me...didi...ashley...and amanda...PUT TOGETHER.
and...she only throws up on the carpet once or twice a month now.
hahahaha!! but regardless of all that...i still love puppies :-) and hannah is still worth every one of the many stains on the carpet ;-)
the pictures came today...thank you...they are beautiful!!
i love you!
I just wanted to say "Geaux Tigers".
That is TOO funny!!
this could be used as a new ad campaign for Starbucks...you think if i suggest it, they would give me free coffee???
Oh that is too funny! Seeing how much I "love" the dog I own, I guess I better keep an eye on my rugrats!
Julia's dr. has this hanging in his office. HAHAHA It IS funny. :)
I saw that sign on the 3rd floor of the prison art gallery...it sure gets the message across.
Post a Comment