"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Monday, January 7, 2008

Homestate Pride!


I know I've got a lot of happy Cajun relatives tonight, cher! We sure passed a good time watching the Bayou Bengals become National Champs! (Well, I did, anyway. Tommy is worried about how it'll affect A&M's recruiting - of course he is!) Janet...Santa sure listened to your Christmas wish, cuz! You must have been a good girl!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

we were a pretty happy family this year with the bowl games...

kansas won theirs...rock chalk jayhawks!
missouri won theirs...MIZZOU-RAH!
and LSU won it ALL!!!

so, we were pleased.
except...what about those chiefs.
...and royals.

i guess we just have to stick to college football from now on!

Katie said...

ALL I have to say is BLAH!!! :( I guess that's what happens when you don't show up for your game (I still love the Buckeyes) ;)

Didi said...

I would say we have a lot of happy Cajun relatives after that game!

Sassy said...

Geaux Tigers.
My Dad is SO happy!

Anonymous said...

MIKE THE TIGER SAYS, NOW WE CAN RECRUIT FOR NEXT YEAR & THE YEAR AFTER & THE YEAR AFTER & THE YEAR AFTER & THE YEAR AFTER. AND MILES CAN KEEP WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS.THE 10TH IS L.S.U. DAY IN LA. AND THE 19TH IS A CELEBRATION PARTY AT DEAF VALLEY.

Narci D said...

In my days at Ole Miss, we used to say LS-Who? but that was before they were so good and I was glad to see an SEC team represent!

JKMN said...

Ugh - I know it is home state pride and all, but do you have to put the picture on LSU your blog? You may get accused of being a 2%er. Not by me, of course.