I've never really understood or liked the idiom, "kicked the bucket" when referring to death. But the idea to make a movie about making a "bucket list" is kinda cute.I haven't seen the movie yet, but it does make one ponder about what they'd still like to do. I know I'd like to see a play on Broadway, visit Paris, and go to Hawaii. Sky dive? Ahh...not so much! So, what's on your "bucket list?"
6 comments:
I pretty much want to see every major landmark that exists...is that too much? I can pass on sky diving, bungee jumping and climbing Mount Everest. But, we are planning to hike down & up the Grand Canyon soon.
my "bucket list"? ...now, that is a scary thought!
i'd like to live closer to my girls, cuz i miss them ALOT!
travel, travel, travel ...revisit France, Ireland and Italy (i COULD even live here)...go to Scotland, Lisbon, Prague...rent an *On Golden Pond* cabin in the NW US area, for about a month, and explore Oregon, Washington, and British Columbia...during the summer months, rent a beach house (maybe, the Outer Banks) with an "open house" invitation for anyone who wants to visit. take Raegan & Clare on a trip to Europe (Dawn & Dayna can come, too!) experience DisneyWorld with Clare when she is 5.
i'm with Dawn on the plays, Broadway or London! take dance lessons. take a cooking class in Italy.
hey Rick, if you are reading this...CALL THE TRAVEL AGENCY!!!
Oh wow, I never really thought about that! Maybe if I were dying and told the producers of The Amazing Race that's all I wanted to do, well maybe then I'd finally get on that show!
Oh and a foot rub from Steven. He is disgusted by feet and I like nothing more than to have my feet rubbed, so I definitely wish for that to happen before I kick the bucket!
This movie does look cute. I love both Jack and Morgan! Mostly traveling would on my bucket list...see all the states, go to Mexico, Hawaii,
Paris and Australia. Show Clare the world!!!
Rick, call the travel agent for me too!
Dawn wants to go to Paris!
Dayna wants to go to Paris!
Dibee wants to go back to Paris!
Rick IS going to Paris in March.
SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!!
Hmmmm....well, I've already done the bungee jumping thing-and will NOT do it again. I've been parasailing, but I'm not really interested in sky diving! Paris and Venice are on my list...even London-I've not been to Europe at all, but at this point in time, #1 on my bucket list is to become a mommy-and leave in this world my own legacy.
Post a Comment