"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Saturday, January 26, 2008

Just Like On TV...


Have you seen the commerical where the Daddy takes the stuffed monkey with him on his business trips and sends pictures to his little girl? So cute, right?

Well, Tommy's in Wisconsin, where it's like 50 below 0 (or something ridiculous like that) and we got this yesterday...


The note with it said, "Raegan, I'm by a BIG pile of snow!"



Then came this one... "Now I'm playing in the snow."


She was SO excited to see her Reveille dog on an adventure with her Dad. She said, "Mommy...it's just like the monkey on TV." I agreed and was thinking, "Good Daddy!" So I'm off to the Hot Moms Cook blog to see what I can whip up tonight for this sweet man. When will they realize that brownie points work to their favor? :)


And a third one just now...

"On our way home!"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I love that commercial and the excitement on that little girls face. I bet Raegan looked the same way. I was thinking, "Good Daddy" too when I read it.

Anonymous said...

P.S.--Glad you finally updated--that warm and fuzzy lady was getting kinda scary to keep looking at--hee, hee!

Amy said...

Oh that is precious! I love that commercial. And wow Tommy, MAJOR brownie points, you ROCK!

Katie said...

Oh My GOSH, How cute is that!?!? What a Great Daddy!!!

dibee said...

Good job, Tommy! I think you deserve the Father of the Year Award! Thanks for being so thoughtful, and for making *our girls* feel so very special.

JKMN said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea. Must tell Kyle since he is traveling more nowdays.

Anonymous said...

Good Daddy ... No, great daddy! How adorable!!