While Raegan and Tommy were freezing at the soccer game last Saturday, I was in Marshall at my sister-in-law, Nancy's, baby shower - all warm and cozy - I might add. Our niece, little Rebecca, will be here next month. We can't wait to meet her and see who she looks like! Enjoy the last few weeks of sleeping through the night, mommy-to-be! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow...only a couple more weeks. that sure went fast (of course, i wasn't the pregnant one...nancy might say different)
and...if it's only a couple more weeks, that means it's almost raegan's birthday too! then she won't be 4/5 anymore!! :-)
...time sure flies...
i miss you!
Nancy looked so cute at he shower! Can't wait to meet Rebecca!
Hi baby Rebecca! I, too, can't wait to meet you, and hold you!
Great picture, Nancy...you look very, very happy!
Post a Comment