The soccer season started last week, and this little player was thrilled to find out that her uniform was PINK...you know, that's the really important part of playing!
Saturday's game was COLD, but she strapped on all her gear and pressed on - even let Tommy "pose" some pictures.



Raegan was assigned #3 to which she was a little disappointed about at first because, of course, she wanted to be #4 since that's her age. But I quickly explained that she's the reason we're a "trio" so #3 is just perfect!
Raegan was assigned #3 to which she was a little disappointed about at first because, of course, she wanted to be #4 since that's her age. But I quickly explained that she's the reason we're a "trio" so #3 is just perfect!
It concerned her that the "yellow girls" were getting all the goals, and their team only got one. She was about an inch away from scoring a second goal, but that wasn't good enough to her. No...she's not competetive or anything! We did the whole, "It's not about winning, it's about having fun" thing. She wasn't buying and said, "It's a bad day." (So serious!)
Better luck next time! Go Pixie Chix!
15 comments:
So cute! I've been waiting for these pictures to show up :-) We can't wait to see her in action soon~Marji
How cute is she!! LOVE the name! Go Raegan and go Pixie Chix!
Raegan looks so cute in her soccer uniform. I love the picture of her kicking the ball...one can see the determination in her little face (which is still a baby face, but don't tell her I said this)!
I miss my baby... and, her Mommy, TOO!
there is nothing cuter than little kids playing sports. she looks darling!
i remember ashley's first basketball season...they didn't lose a game until the championship game...and she was devastated...because somewhere along the way she hadn't learned how to "lose"...so...sometimes losing is a "good" thing!! :-)
She is so cute in her soccer gear! Very cute team name too! Definitely better than Ashton's Purple Explorers soccer team!
So cute! She's such a big girl!!!
Oh, she is a doll in that pink uniform. Looks like she has found her niche. Can't wait to see you on Friday!
Oh, and I HAVE to say that the "Pixie Chix" is a very creative name - I love it!
Oh, and I HAVE to say that the "Pixie Chix" is a very creative name - I love it!
Love Pixie Chix. Jack is the same way about winning--So funny! She looks so big out there!
Raegan - I hear your team played a very good game. You should be very proud because you played your best. Everytime there is a winner and a loser, but as long as you had lots of fun, and did your best, it just doesn't matter! Did you have fun? Did you do your best? If you answered "yes" then you are a winner!
No matter what, you are always a winner to me. I love and miss you very much.
I love the picture of her with her foot reared back and she is SERIOUS about kicking that ball. Even the ref looks intense.
Oh how cute!! Love the pink! Emma's team voted on a name. She plays in a coed league. They missed being the Butterflies by one vote. The coach was quite relieved.
I don't know where she got that competitiveness from??? I can't wait to see her play!!
A beautiful and talented Pixie Chick! How cute is that?
Post a Comment