"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Saturday, March 8, 2008

Honey Bunny...




I promise...

~The ears came from the Easter section of Target.
~The red tutu is a dance recital hand-me-down.
~The high heels are part of a princess dress up set.


...all of which have a SEPARATE spot in the playroom!

But, never-the-less, Raegan put the outfit together and this is how she came waltzing out - no less asking, "Don't I look beautiful?"


"Umm...yes sweetie," I lied because I couldn't help but think of this:

9 comments:

dibee said...

This picture is proof that Clairee Belcher was spot on when she said "the only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize."

Dawn, shame on you for lying to Raegan cuz she does look beautiful...well, maybe, in a Pretty Woman sort of way.

I just love the confidence she has in herself...pulling an outfit together and thinking she looks beautiful. You go, girl! Dibee thinks you look beautiful, and I said "WOW"!

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew how to accessorize as well as Raegan. I still have trouble putting colors together. Now I think I've got it,red top, pink hat with hot pink shoes, white shirt and black pants. Must be the new fashion for Spring 2008.

Gotta go look in my closet now to see if I can find something to wear to work tomorrow - HA!!!

Didi said...

Too funny! I miss y'all already. The weather is absolutely beautiful here! We got in around 5 last night and just had a relaxing night in. Ordered room service and watched a movie--Dan in Real Life (really cute!) Today we are off to tour Arizona. Talk to you later! Love to all!

Unknown said...

So this photo will be perfect to submit to the "True Hollywood Story - Raegan Tanner"

Katie said...

Gotta love what they think to put together!! ;)

Shannon said...

This one is a keeper-the child and the outfit!:)

Shannon said...

This one is a keeper-the child and the outfit!:)

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

So funny - I am a Girls Next Door fan - she could have a reality "mini-version" where they all still have pets - still look good - but "playdates" are a G rated thing... :)

Narci D said...

Very nice outfit Raegan! I, too, thought of the Girls Next Door