"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Holiday Challenged?
This morning's surprise:
Highlight: Making snow angels with the neighbors!
Sunday we were singing "Here comes Peter Cottontail." This morning it was "Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!" Then my child asked to watch The Grinch and drew this picture:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the snow!! What fun! That's too cute that Raegan asked to watch the grinch, Miss Emma was like mommy when's Christmas? Gotta love it. :)
Haha, Yeah, our weather is quite the challenge. I am so confused...One day I send them to school in a sweater and it is 79 degrees, so the next day, I send them in a skirt and tshirt, and it turns out to be 52. My girls are just looking at me like I am a nut! I am used to Florida, where the weather is PREDICTABLE!
I used to love when work would call and say they were closed for bad weather and Michael and I could stay home and watch the snow fall. Good old NC! But then, back to reality (and work). We had to drive in yucky mushy slush or frozen black ice. I'll take the slush anyday!!!
The great part, is it is beautiful to watch the snow fall and apparently a good day to draw and color beautiful pictures.
Raegan, I thought it was Christmas and I wanted to open all the presents!!!
10 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the snow!! What fun! That's too cute that Raegan asked to watch the grinch, Miss Emma was like mommy when's Christmas? Gotta love it. :)
The snow was so much fun this morning. Only in Texas!
So funny! She is such the artist...love all her sweet little drawings!
that is a really GREAT picture. i love Christmas too raegan.
enjoy the snow...before long the texas heat wave will be upon you.
just look at the excitement in Raegan's face...ah, to be a kid again, and find happiness in the little things (like making snow angels)!
great drawing, Raegan! I LOVE all the presents under the tree... are they ALL for you? cuz I KNOW you have been a very good girl!
Dawn, any new classes available for art lessons (my offer still stands)... maybe, there is a summer class???
I love the picture! Have Raegan sign it and make it your Christmas card this year.
Wish I was there to enjoy the snow!
Haha, Yeah, our weather is quite the challenge. I am so confused...One day I send them to school in a sweater and it is 79 degrees, so the next day, I send them in a skirt and tshirt, and it turns out to be 52. My girls are just looking at me like I am a nut!
I am used to Florida, where the weather is PREDICTABLE!
Love her picture, that is too funny!
I used to love when work would call and say they were closed for bad weather and Michael and I could stay home and watch the snow fall. Good old NC! But then, back to reality (and work). We had to drive in yucky mushy slush or frozen black ice. I'll take the slush anyday!!!
The great part, is it is beautiful to watch the snow fall and apparently a good day to draw and color beautiful pictures.
Raegan, I thought it was Christmas and I wanted to open all the presents!!!
This Yankee could've stayed in Pennsylvania for snow in March!
Post a Comment