"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Saturday, March 29, 2008

Improvise...

I don't know why we need ultrasaucers, bouncy seats, Johnny jump-ups, swings, and other devices intended for "hands-free" moments.

This is how Aunt Dawny rolls...

5 comments:

Shannon said...

You go Aunt Dawny! She looks quite content to me! Just don't throw her in the wash by mistake! What a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

well, Shannon, I disagree with the "quite content" look... looks, to me, as if Clare is giving Aunt Dawny THE look! (and, I know this look well cuz I received it many times)!

but, Aunt Dawny, I like how you improvise... too cute! Now, we just need to fill those other empty compartments!

Unknown said...

Poor baby - put in sinks and in laundry bins...did Raegan go through this torture?

Aunt Donna said...

She looks like she's thinking "What the heck is this?" Hey, whatever works!

Amy said...

HAHA!! I love this!