"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Saturday, April 5, 2008

Right Where She Wants Him...

Tommy and Raegan redecorated our living room last Saturday night. The two of them "camped out" in there, turned all the lights out and told scary stories by flashlight, roasted "pretend" marshmallows, and that's where I found them the next morning - cuddling and sound asleep.


I'd say Raegan has him right where she wants him!

8 comments:

Didi said...

LOVE the shirt! What a fun night! This was the night you kept Clare, right? So, let me make sure I got it down...first, you put Clare in the laundry bin in time out, then you kicked Tommy out of the bed.

Were we a tad moody? PMS? Hee, hee!

Shannon said...

What a good daddy! I love the sweetness he and Raegan share!

Anonymous said...

Too cute, what fun they must have had!!
Take Care,
Katie

Anonymous said...

that grin on raegan's face just MADE MY DAY...it is the toothiest biggest grin i have ever seen. I LOVE IT.

since raegan's been wanting to go camping, this was a great idea...no bugs, no snakes and definitely no rain to make it's way into your sleeping bag...and no gross shower house to deal with!! we might have to set up the campsite again in a couple of weeks, this is just my kind of camping!

Anonymous said...

How fun! and what a great bonding experience for Raegan & Tommy. I love their camp! NO matchy, matchy going on here. Good job, Daddy!

I love the grins (both Tommy's and Raegan's) in the 2nd picture... and, Tommy looks tired, just like he had been roughing it all night!

Sassy said...

Don't they all? wow, Dawn, she looks so grown up. Hug her for us, please.

JKMN said...

Wonderful idea - what a great daddy!

Mommy said...

What a great daddy and husband! Glad they had a daddy and daughter moment.