"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Wednesday, March 12, 2008

More Pests...

Recognize this PEST?
No, it's not another sneaky varmint out back pulling stuffing out of my lawn chairs, BUT a lovely small particle of our Christmas tree. You know, the tree that hasn't been out since December, but has to always leave behind parts of itself in nooks and crannies so that all year long you remember it? Yeah, those pests. The ones that go where no vacuum can because you swear you've vacuumed several dozen times since Christmas, but they still creep up? Yep. Those are the ones...


Now, bring on that darn EASTER GRASS! :)

5 comments:

Missy said...

LOL, I just found a few stray needles while vacuuming the couch yesterday. I understand!

Narci D said...

Oh, the Easter grass--I nearly forgot! That stuff drives me crazy!

Anonymous said...

Oops! and I helped to dismantle your Christmas tree. I'm surprised you only found one *varmint* ...we did SHOVE the tree into the box to make it fit!

Unknown said...

In your house??? Oh please! I want proof that this isn't a staged picture.

Didi said...

Those darn pests! Come in all shapes and sizes! Funny thing is I just picked one up last week too! TWIN THING!