To me, that means...
~My St. Patty's Day girl will turn 5 in 15 days.
~Clare will be 8 months old already.
~Our other niece will be born soon.
~We're that much closer to our Disney trip.
~Spring Break! (Which translates to a week off!)
~The "Easter Bunny" is coming.
~I need to dust off my capris.
~The trees and flowers will start blooming again. (Well, after tomorrow night's freeze, that is.)
~It's time to care about what our yard looks like again! Ugh!
~And...the weather might be much more enjoyable for watching Raegan's soccer games:
Speaking of soccer, here's four of the Pixie Chix. (Don't you love their sprouts, um, I mean, hair bows?)
That's Coach David on the right, and Tommy and I "sitting in chairs" behind him.
Notice we're all smiling - guess #3 isn't taking it so seriously anymore!
Happy March to you!


9 comments:
Love her picture! And I can't believe she is going to be 5!?! Where does the time go?
Happy March to you, too!
Raegan's drawing is too cute! I could be on the Pixie Chix team... not cuz I can play soccer, but cuz I have the sprout (and, um, I mean, NOT a hair bow)! Tell #3 Dibee loves her BIG, and I love her drawing.
I can't believe that our girls are about to be 5! It sure doesn't seem like it has been that long since we met you guys at the pool for our 1st Mom's Club event!
And it will snow--IN MARCH!!!
Cute pic! Can't wait to see her in action!
Now you can add snow to your March list. Isn't the snow beautiful and soft. I hope Reagan gets a chance to play.
Can't believe Raegan will be 5 already! All of our babies are so big now! Love the hairbows, btw! ;)
that drawing is so cute. she's very artistic. (aunt pan...she's got your genes) tell raegan grandma is TRYING to find Ariel......TRYING!
love you!!
Sweet little Picasso! Go #3!
Sweet little Picasso! Go #3!
Post a Comment