"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Thursday, April 17, 2008

All About the Outfit...

Dayna posted Clare in this outfit....which I LOVE LOVE on her!
Here's Cousin Raegan sporting the same one about 4 years ago.
Notice how they're both "hamming it up" for the camera...they know how stinkin' cute they look!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Love it! They are both absolutely adorable little hippie-chicks!

Narci D said...

That is the cutest outfit amd two of the most adorable girls modeling! I remember Raegan when she was that little--WOW!

Anonymous said...

Awhh...I miss Raegee being that little! So lucky to have all of her cute clothes to dress Clare in! Thanks for sharing little ham!!!

Anonymous said...

awww...that's so cute. :o)
just goes to show how fast time flies!

Anonymous said...

Raegan, it is so sweet of you to share your cloths with Clare. I'm sure when she is able to talk, she will tell you how much she has enjoyed them and how sweet you are for letting her wear them. And the best thing of all, is you and Clare both look very, very cute wearing the same cloths - just like Mommie and Didi when they were little girls...

Sharing is such a nice thing because everyone gets a turn to look AWESOME!!!

I love you VEERRRYYY VERY much!

Anonymous said...

They look like they're ready for Woodstock! Like two throw backs from the 60's ... little flower power children! LOVE IT!!!