welcome summer 2010!
THAT is precious. what sweet baby girls :o)
ADORABLE, melts your heart!!!
ahhh, another generation of two girls in a tub... this brings back memories of you & Dayna!Cute picture!
VERY cute picture!
I love bath pics! Too cute!
Thanks for having us the last 5 days. We had so much fun & are so lucky to have you! Love y'all!Didi & Clare
TOO adorable!!! :) Katie
Aww, look at those cuties!
Love this picture!! Maybe I'll take a bath pic of Nikki and Raegan when we see her...that one would end up on U-Tube..haha!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
THAT is precious. what sweet baby girls :o)
ADORABLE, melts your heart!!!
ahhh, another generation of two girls in a tub... this brings back memories of you & Dayna!
Cute picture!
VERY cute picture!
I love bath pics! Too cute!
Thanks for having us the last 5 days. We had so much fun & are so lucky to have you!
Love y'all!
Didi & Clare
TOO adorable!!! :) Katie
Aww, look at those cuties!
Love this picture!! Maybe I'll take a bath pic of Nikki and Raegan when we see her...that one would end up on U-Tube..haha!
Post a Comment