First, we got a quick picture of me and my girl...
And one with Dad...
Here are Nana's babies: Jason, Nancy, and TommyAnd here's Rebecca making her Uncle Tommy proud! Isn't she a cutie?
welcome summer 2010!
Here are Nana's babies: Jason, Nancy, and TommyAnd here's Rebecca making her Uncle Tommy proud! Isn't she a cutie?
9 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Dawn!
Hope you had a great day, girl! Great pictures!
these are some really good pictures. nancy looks great. i'm glad you had a happy mother's day!!
look at your disney world ticker...mickey is saying ONE DAY! are you packed??
Man, I think you had an even busier weekend than me - so glad I got to see you on Sat! xxoo
Hope you had a Wonderful Mother's Day!! :)
Great pictures...glad you enjoyed your Mother's Day!
ONLY ONE MORE SLEEP...YEAH!
How sweet! I NEED to meet that baby!!!!!!
P.S.--You look very pretty in my dress! Hee, hee!
Post a Comment