This morning, we celebrated the "birth" of these two sock puppets...
(Cinderella and her stepmother, of course!)
Then this afternoon, we celebrated with Narci at her baby shower. She got lots of cute, "blue" things to help welcome little Luke this summer.
Then this afternoon, we celebrated with Narci at her baby shower. She got lots of cute, "blue" things to help welcome little Luke this summer.
Isn't she the cutest little mommy-to-be?
3 comments:
Looks like it was a fun-filled, busy day!
Who gave "birth" to the sock puppets...you, or Raegan? Am I a Dibee, or a Great Dibee? She did an excellent job, and I still think my baby NEEDS some art lessons? I have the money, if you have the time!
Thank you, Dawn, for coming! I had a wonderful time seeing everyone!
Cute sock puppets, cute Narci & cute Kaelyn!!!
Dawn, you just constantly give and give. You are amazing. Can I be like you when I grow up? I love you.
Post a Comment