Notice the ticker! We are VERY busy at the moment...
Working extremely hard...
Working extremely hard...
You know, coloring pictures on the plane ride to Orlando on this nifty table that Nana sent to us...
And getting all the princesses' autographs in this pretty book from Dibee...
And, making lots of memories to fill the pages of this beautiful scrapbook that Grandma made. Isn't she so very talented?
Yep, in the spirit of Mother's Day week, don't we have the best mothers (and grandmothers)? They are so sweet, thoughtful, and so so good to us!
Okay.....off to be a kid again! Zippety-do-dah!!
9 comments:
I know that Y'all will have SO much fun, I can't wait to see the pics!!!
Have a great time and have fun being a kid again!!
I'll miss y'all and can't wait to hear all about it.
M..I..C..K..E..Y...
M..O..U..S..E!!!!
May all your dreams come true!:)
you all have a great time!! yay!!! disney world is the BEST!!!
thanks for the sweet words about the scrapbook...i can't wait to see it filled with pictures!!
be safe...have fun...and make some MAGICAL MICKEY MOUSE MEMORIES!!
we love you!!
Have a great time Tanners!!
AUGH! I have Disney-envy! Have FUN FUN FUN! Can't wait to see all 1000 pictures! :)
dawny, you said to notice the ticker, and it says you're going to disney world in 363 days. :o)
thank you for my surprise in the mail today. you are so incredibly sweet to me. thank you SO much.
i love you!
Oh, I bet y'all had the best time! Can't wait to hear all about it!
While you guys have been having a blast in Disney, we have been here dodging tornados. No matter what you ride you rode, I bet we got blown around more than you guys - HA!!!.
I am so glad you are "ALL" having a great time. Disney is for big kids too and I look forward to going back someday and enjoying it all over again.
Can't wait to hear all about it, especially Raegan's version and to see the pic's.
Miss you guys!!! Love Always,
Post a Comment