"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Finally...

The pictures from our trip have been narrowed down from over 800 to 313 to be exact! Still a lot, so grab a cup of coffee and plan to be here for awhile to enter the WONDERFUL WORLD OF DISNEY!


Click here: ->Disney Pics


3 of my favorites:

I always knew we had a little monkey!

Glad you went with us Dibee and Gpa! We enjoyed it SOOOO much!

3 generations...in a cup!




My favorite part of the trip was when Raegan asked why we haven't seen "UBert." When I asked her who that was, here's what she said:

Raegan: You know, Mom, Mary Poppin's friend.

Me: Oh honey, his name is just Bert.

Raegan: No it's not! In the song, Mary says, "It's a jolly holiday with you, Bert!"

14 comments:

Sarah said...

Great pics! What neat pics of her reaction to seeing the princesses too! Looks like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you all had such a magical time. The pictures are great even though I'm sure they don't do justice to the live reaction.

Raegan thinking Bert's name was Youbert is absolutely priceless.

Love to all,

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Looks like y'all had an awesome time. We caught up on just about everything at dinner the other night except for details of the trip. But the pictures told most of the story I'm sure.

Didi said...

Great pics! Wish I was there with y'all. Raegan looks like she had sooooooooooooo much fun!!!

Unknown said...

What a fun vacation! So glad the girls got to go while it was still magical!

Anonymous said...

wow! raegan looks SO HAPPY in all of the pictures!! thanks for sharing them!
can't wait to see you in two days down on the bayou!!

Narci D said...

What great pics! Looks like Raegan had a wonderful time!

Myta said...

Wow...looks like you guys had such a great time! I love all of the pics of her with the princesses. So adorable. You know...around here...we only get the pics of the superheroes. I don't get to do all that cute girly stuff! You know, when I see pics of you and your big girl or Dayna with her baby girl...it always makes me want another...then the boys wake up and I'm thinkin'..."what was I thinkin'!!!" Hee hee!

Awesome pics. It did look very magical!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous pictures!! Just looking at them made me want to go back. It looks like you had a great time.

We all need to get together soon.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are terrific!! I can't wait to here all about the trip soon. Looking at your pictures makes me want to go back soon.

Marji

Katie said...

What wonderful pics, I'm so glad Y'all had such a great time!! Makes me miss it! LOVE the 3 generations pic! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us share your magical time. It was a special trip. We enjoyed it so much!

Anonymous said...

Finally! Someone who takes more pictures than me at Disney! Looks like a fantastic trip! Glad y'all had so much fun.

Amy said...

Okay that girl is just too funny! I'm going to have to come back and see the pics but I know they are great! Can't wait to see them all!