"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."
Friday, June 6, 2008
School's Out!
Today was our last day of school! Yeah! I'm excited that we have no casts this summer & Raegan is SO excited about being a Kindergartener now! Here's "the graduate" on her last day of preschool:
I remember when Reagan and Bella and Ashton were practically babies together. Milk and Cookies, Yummy in my Tummy. She is beautiful and growing up into an adorable young girl.
Congratulation Raegan! You are growing up so fast and getting more beautiful each day (if that's possible). I can't wait to see you and give you your present!
11 comments:
She is just gorgeous!! Congrats Miss Raegan!
Raegan, I'm so proud of my Buddy. You made it to the BIG school. Congratulations.
Way to go, Raegan! I still can't believe our girls are going to be in Kindergarten!
What a big girl! I can't believe she is going into kindergarten! WOW!!!
that's precious! congrats raegan...YOU BIG GIRL! :-) we love you!!
Happy Summer Raegan! Congratulations! Kindergarten will be so cool. Hope to see you next week, you and Keegan can compare notes.
How wonderful and sad at the same time. Your little girl is growing up!! Enjoy the summer together. We miss you!
Congratulations to both Mommy and Raegan! Can't wait to spend lots of time with you both this summer!
All these kiddos are growing up so fast! Can't believe she is going to kindergarten!
I remember when Reagan and Bella and Ashton were practically babies together. Milk and Cookies, Yummy in my Tummy.
She is beautiful and growing up into an adorable young girl.
Congratulation Raegan! You are growing up so fast and getting more beautiful each day (if that's possible). I can't wait to see you and give you your present!
Post a Comment