"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lazy Days of Summer!


Nothing like jumping on your new trampoline first thing in the morning while still in your pjs! (I don't think she had even brushed her teeth yet.) Ah, why not? It's summertime!

8 comments:

dibee said...

When I was talking with Raegan this morning, she was telling me all about her new trampoline (i think she forgot i was there when she got it...haha!) she is SO excited! ...and, I love her BIG smile!

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! My kids would love that. :-) We'll have to come test it out soon.

Didi said...

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Sarah said...

Looks like fun too! We need to play with you guys one day soon...if we are ever in town at the same time!!

Shannon said...

That's what summer is for! Good times girls! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

A Mom's best friend during the summer. I used to make Nikki and her friends go jump on a daily basis during the summer. They thought I was being nice but really I was just trying to get a little ME time!!

Mommy said...

Looks like fun! I'm sure that was the best toy you could have gotten her this summer! Missed you tonight, hope you feel better soon!!

Unknown said...

What a pixie sized trampoline. Cute!! Maddie will be over soon.