"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Saturday, June 21, 2008

Vacation Bible School

Here's Raegan's group...crew #4
She really enjoyed having Didi as one of her leaders.
I was a floater in the nursery/preschool rooms.
So I sure didn't mind hanging w/Miss Clare every morning.

Tommorrow we'll have our VBS celebration where the kids will sing all the bible songs they learned all week. Video of our little idol to come soon. :)

5 comments:

Katie said...

Too cute, looks like a lot of fun!!

Shannon said...

Can't wait to see the future Grammy winner!

Didi said...

Thanks for taking good care of Clare in the nursery! :)

Narci D said...

What a great idea for you guys to have time with each other's girls. Very sweet--I'll bet they both had fun!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Power lab? My old parish in McKinney is also doing that - St. Gabriel's...It looks SO fun - I have science-envy...My current parish is doing Rainforest Adventure - we are having a tree top Bible blast! HAHAHAHA :)