"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Thursday, August 28, 2008

Baby Bump Now

Here we are at 17 weeks... :)


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute little LUMP you have! it's so tiny and sweet :o) i wish i could see it in PERSON! :o(

shouldn't we be able to find out the sex of baby tanner in the next few weeks?

Momof2grls said...

you look sooo sweet and you look great!!!

dibee said...

A baby bump looks good on you! Sending little "Mickey/Minnie" a cyber kiss.

I love you!

Sarah said...

What a cute little tummy! Can't wait to hear what you are having! How much longer?

Didi said...

Too cute! Can't wait to hear if it's a girl or boy Tanner. You're not going to make us wait until Christmas again are you!?!? Hee, hee!

Can't wait to see you and baby Tanner and spend some quality time with y'all this weekend!

Anonymous said...

You look GREAT!! Can't wait to find out if it's a girl or boy!!

Andrea said...

Oh Dawn you look so great!!

Unknown said...

Oh, I SEE it!!! So exciting....now you can rub off that tatoo on your forehead that says "I am not fat, I am pregnant."

Anonymous said...

Well I thought I posted earlier but obviously not.. You look adorable Dawny!! :-) I can't wait to find out if it's a baby boy Tanner or a baby girl Tanner!

Narci D said...

what an adorable little belly! tomorrow is your next appt, right?

Katie said...

How cute are you!!! Love the pic! :)