And in honor of all our sweet friends starting school, here's a prayer our pastor prayed for students yesterday...
"God of us all, we pray for all students everywhere as they prepare for a new adventure and a new school year. Excitement for new possibilities and fear of the unknown mingle in their hearts. Thoughts of achievement and thoughts of failure slow their footsteps. Bless all students this day, O God. Give them inquiring minds and discerning hearts. Give them courage to persevere in all they undertake. Give them the gift of joy and wonder in all things. Give them laughter and love to share with all. Give them protection and safety as they move out of our embrace. And, give them sure and certain knowledge of your unfailing love. Amen."
11 comments:
so glad she had a good day at school! sorry we all asked what she had for lunch! haha!!! love you!
Yay Raegan!
Way to go Raegan!! You are all grown up now. We're so proud of you.
I adore those pictures and I love that prayer!! Thanks for the sweet words about Miss Ginny! ;)
Raegan - Uncle Mike and I are so glad you enjoyed your first day of Kindegarten. You are going to have so much fun and learn so many new things. I can't wait to hear all about them.
We love you ver-r-r-ry-y-y-y much!!!
Give lots of hugs and kisses to Mommy, Daddy and the new baby BUT don't forget to save some for YOU!
Lots of Love,
What a beautiful prayer...thanks for sharing!
How do I spell relief? just seeing Raegan's happy face in these pictures! I'm so thankful her 1st day went SO well (and, I KNOW you and Tommy are TOO!)
Yeah Raegan!! You looked adorable on your first day. I am so glad you had a good first day. :-) We are so very proud of you.
Gosh, she looks so big! Hope she had a wonderful first day of kindergarten!
way to go Raegan!! so glad things went well ...congrats on your big day into school
And how was mommy? I just can't believe our kids are growing up!!!
Look how precious she is and just ready to face the world! Way to go, Raegee!!!!
I love you,
Didi
Post a Comment