'Twas the night before kindergarten
And all through the house
Raegan was not stirring
It was quiet as a mouse
Her backpack and lunch were packed
With tender loving care
In hopes that kindergarten morning
Soon would be there
Before we turned out her light,
"I'm SO excited for kindergarten."
"Mommy & Daddy....good night!"
9 comments:
Love that! I hope Miss Raegan has a great first day!! I can't believe that our babies are starting Kindergarten!!
Raegan,
I'm SO excited, too! I wish your first day of Kindergarten, and all the days following, are GREAT! and you know... wishes do come true!
I love you BIG!
Your fairy Grandmother... Dibee
Good job, Dawn!
I hope that Raegan has a great 1st day of Kindergarten!
kindergarten already...it's hard to believe. i hope you have a great day raegan...and you too dawn with your new kids...teaching s-c-i-e-n-c-e...in the villas. we love you!
Good luck Raegan!! I am sure you will do great in kindergarten. Dawny, I can't wait to hear what other exciting things she decides to share. LOL :-) Way to go Mommy.
Raegan,
I hope your first day was magical.
G-pa
i hope the first day was a good one! i love you :)
love the poem dawn you are so creative
What a big girl! Makes Didi cry!
Post a Comment