"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fun Changes!

Today was a day of two really neat changes!

The first one was this morning. The baby's previous "butterfly flutters" turned into full-fledge karate kicks. (Okay, I might be exaggerating a bit.) But none the less, Tommy was able to feel his son move for the first time! (Not a bad way to start one's day, is it?)

And secondly, our second big change occured this afternoon. I took Raegan in for a "quick trim" and somehow SEVEN INCHES of hair fell to the floor of our local kid salon! Yep. She wanted it short, and that's just what she got...




Ooh! Wonder what tomorrow will bring?

12 comments:

Didi said...

What a wonderful day! So glad TT felt "his son" kick for the first time--this kid needs a name!!!!

Love, love, love the haircut! Can't wait to see her in person.

JKMN said...

cute and sassy haircut - just like Raegan!

Anonymous said...

Raegan...grandma LOVES the haircut! It looks beautiful on you and you look so grown up!! WOW!!

that's exciting about the baby kicking!! yay!!!

dibee said...

What an awesome moment for you and Tommy! Reading, that he was able to feel his son move for the first time, brought happy tears to my eyes.

Raegan, I LOVE your haircut! and, I can tell, from your BIG smile, that you do TOO! I love you, and miss you, BIG!!!

Narci D said...

Aww, how sweet!

Raegan--LOVE the new haircut! You look so cute!

Katie said...

That's so cool that Tommy got to feel the baby kick!! And I LOVE Raegan's hair, so cute & Sassy!!

Sarah said...

That has got to be one of the best things...feeling the baby kick! Love it!

Raegan's hair is ADORABLE! Definitely sassy!

Anonymous said...

Raegan you hair is soooooo cute! Keegan says your brother will probably be a soccer player too!

Shannon said...

My future son-in-law might be a place kicker for the JETS- and then beat the Cowboys! Woo Hoo! Raegan- you continue to be a beauty, but are looking so grown up! Wow!

Anonymous said...

ahh! i love it!! she looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

WOW what an exciting day! That is so exciting for Tommy and You to feel baby Boy Tanner on the outside :-)

Oh Raegan your hair is just adorable. I can't wait to see Kaelyn's reaction on Tuesday..we'll see if she still wants to hold out for Lock for Love after she sees you Miss Cutey.

Amy said...

Cute, cute hair!
And congrats on your baby boy! I know you must all be super excited!