"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's BLUE!

"We have been blessed with a boy from above...a precious son for us to love! "
The 57% who voted "boy" were right on the money! We're so excited!

Here's a profile of our Baby Boy Tanner...

No doubt it's a "HE"...
Two baby feet...And already friendly...waving hello!

Raegan's so happy because she said we had to have a pattern..girl, boy, girl, boy, girl, boy. I told her to stop right there after she had already gotten to six! :) Off to have sweet dreams of our little man! Now for a name...

16 comments:

Unknown said...

yipee!!! So happy for the Tanner Quartet!

dibee said...

I am SO blessed ... electricity, internet and "It's a BOY!" all I one day!

Dawn, Tommy and Raegan...I am SO happy for you... and, of course, we are over the moon with the news. I don't know what we will DO with a boy baby, but I DO know that he will be loved! This will definitely be a learning experience for all of us...I CAN'T WAIT!

Anonymous said...

we are excited beyond words! these pictures are amazing, and we can't wait til this little man gets here! i can't wait to see what he looks like!! AWESOME!!!

tommy...will he be born wearing maroon?

Katie said...

That is wonderful news!! Congrats!! :)

Didi said...

YAY!!! So happy for y'all and for all of us!!!

Shana...I like the new blog name...The Tanner Quartet...I think I'll start working on her new header (since I made the the she's got now--hee, hee!) and see what she thinks! ;)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What exciting news... Don't forget to check out names with a root in Norway...

Narci D said...

YAY!! You are going to have so much fun with a boy! Congrats!

Sarah said...

That is very exciting news! Congrats!

Shannon said...

Congratulations and do take care of my future son-in-law!:)

Anonymous said...

hey!!!! Wow those pics are good! Jonathon says that his "peepee" looks too big...
maybe he takes after his dad?
haha...LOL jk
and yes I wonder what great talent of mine this child will possess...

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting. I am so happy for all of us. Finally ... a boy!

JKMN said...

Congrats! And you know Kyle is a great Aggie name.

Anonymous said...

yay! congrats! that second picture is so clear! i am so excited about a nephew..but i'm going to have to get used to that word because it sounds weird right now....lol

Myta said...

Wow...OMG! I never ever thought it would happen! A boy?! Yay! That's awesome. They are sooo much fun! Any name ideas???

Myta said...

Wow...OMG! I never ever thought it would happen! A boy?! Yay! That's awesome. They are sooo much fun! Any name ideas???

Anonymous said...

Gpa and I can't wait to hold Baby Tanner! Let the shopping begin! (And it won't be a baby monitor.)