"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Friday, September 5, 2008

First Homework Assignment

Here's Raegan's "me-person" that she had to decorate with things that represented her:

It was fun! (And since I'm NOT using my scrapbook supplies to scrap anything these days...might as well put them to good use!) Tommy & I even learned some new things about her like her favorite holiday is Halloween & red is one of her favorite colors now. Who knew? And guess who cut out the brown hair, little pink bow, and the shoes? Yep. Go Daddy getting in touch with his feminine side!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Very cute! I'm also glad that I saw this because it reminded me that we have the same assignment to complete this weekend!

Amy said...

SO cute! I love these types of homework assignments. They are so much more fun than Algebra, UGH!

Anonymous said...

Let the fun begin! :-) Way to go Tommy..funny what men will do for their little girls.

dibee said...

This is the 3rd time I've tried to "leave your comment"! Is it me???

Raegan, I LOVE your "me-person"! She is a beautiful, beautiful princess... just like you!

and Tommy, you did GOOD!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Miss Reagan this looks just like you! What a pretty little girl! So glad to hear Daddy can get his girl on too!

Didi said...

This is the cutest thing I have ever seen...well, 2nd to Raegan, of course! Just precious!!!

Shannon said...

Great job Princess Raegan! You will be a great Princess teacher for Princess Nora when she gets bigger!

Shannon said...

Great job Princess Raegan! You will be a great Princess teacher for Princess Nora when she gets bigger!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I love this! Why didnt you email this to Aunt Pan?!

So my Cheeks got my sleeping ability and my Raegan got my artistic ability! HAHA!

Anonymous said...

She is a beautiful "me person" just like the real thing! I love it!