We have a sonogram scheduled for Thursday, Sept. 18th at 4:00 to reveal Baby Tanner's gender! (Granted the sweet thing cooperates unlike his/her big sister did!) Cast your vote for what you think it'll be on the left of my blog page...
Hmm...only time will tell!
10 comments:
oh my........i'm getting excited! either one would be just as exciting. two girls would be a lot of fun...and a little boy would be a whole new experience for you and tommy...so either way, it's going to be awesome!!
i love you!! can't wait!!!
pink for Minnie Tanner or blue for Mickey Tanner, eh?
well, who you gonna call for HELP if it IS blue? cuz, you know, i've NEVER changed a little boy's diaper!
but, since you asked...i vote for, hmmm???
what is the color of the Norwegian flag?
I say boy! How exciting!
I say girl but that's only b/c I can't imagine a boy for some reason. LOL! Kaelyn & I can't wait to find out. She asks almost every day when Miss Dawny gets to find out what she is having :-)
I am going to guess that it is another girl! Can't wait to hear the news!
I say boy!
I always vote girl, I want everyone to have an army of princesses just like I do!
What about names? Have you picked up the book "Baby Names - A Guide from Norway"????
I'll have to go with boy!! I can't wait to find out!!
Tommy and Dad need some more testosterone in this family!! Papa has wanted a little man for over 30 years! Dont you think its about time?
But we would love another little diva (7 girls on this side just isnt enough!) haha...what would we do with a boy?!
Post a Comment