Here you go, Grandma! Here's a new "bump" pic. We're over halfway there now! Time to start thinking about his nursery! What will we do with blue?
On my appt. Monday, everything looked good. (Well, besides my puffy-looking cheeks!). I've gained 9 lbs. so far and we're sure that it's mostly brains!
On my appt. Monday, everything looked good. (Well, besides my puffy-looking cheeks!). I've gained 9 lbs. so far and we're sure that it's mostly brains!
Have a great weekend, everyone!
15 comments:
Hi Baby Tanner!!
Pretty Mommy. That's not much of a baby bump for over halfway! :)
WHAT IS THIS KIDS NAME??? IT'S KILLING ME!
You look beautiful! *They* say a pregnant woman glows... and, you do! You did with Raegan, too! I can't believe you are over halfway there... I can't wait to meet my grandson (WOW! can't believe I actually typed the word *grandSON*)!
I love this - you look so happy and pretty. :)
You look more beautiful every day! Baby Tanner is so lucky!
Dawn! You and baby boy T are looking great! What a blessing!
thank you for my belly pic fix :o)
you sure do have a tiny little bump for half way there. i bet you will be able to fit into dayna's bridesmaid dress!
i can't wait to see you. (but, it's too far away...)
nice work scrapbookin your blog!
You look awesome!! :) And cute new blog look!! :)
9 lbs is that all! You will lose it in no time. Pregnancy looks good on you. Hang in there!
didi told me raegan has requested grandma do her dots ALL THE WAY AROUND THE ROOM this time! shall i plan to be painting dots saturday before the shower, and should papa bring his paint brush for the nursery?
just say the word, and we will be there with paint clothes on!
Love the bump - I can't wait to meet Baby Boy Tanner. My first Great-Newphew (on our side anyway).
Got any names picked out yet? Need us to vote - HA!
Tell Raegan and Tommy to rub your back, feet and belly. You are probably in need of lots of TLC and you defintely deserve it.
Love you all bunches,
You look PRECIOUS. Awww. Very exciting Dawn.
9 pounds? big deal! Im pretty sure iv gained 9 pounds and have a good size "bump" and im not even prego! haha
I am so happy baby BOY is doing well!
You look really great and I love those your cheeks! You do have that pregnancy "glow".
Post a Comment