"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Saturday Smiles

On Saturday, I finally got to meet this little princess, who's doing so well, by the way:
And spend some time catching up with her Mommy, whom I've really missed:

Then came home to this "father/daughter bonding project" that Tommy & Raegan did together:

And dressed Raegan all up in this cute outfit from Dibee to go to a birthday party: It was a good day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that WAS a busy day! i'm so glad nora is strong enough now for you to meet! and, i know your shannon fix was way over due!

that haunted house raegan and tommy made is adorable...what a fun project! what a fun daddy.

raegan looks so TALL in that picture! has it been that long since we've seen her? can kids grow a foot in 3 months? (we still have 6 more weeks to go) and btw...your yard looks great!

but...the real question is...did dawn get any rest at all??

Shannon said...

Both of the princesses look adorable-cute outfit Dibee! And just so you know, I needed the Dawn fix as much or more as you needed the Shan fix! Nora loved meeting her Aunt Dawny!

Love you!

Didi said...

Glad you got to meet sweet Nora and catch up with Shannon. That pic of Raegan is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

I am praying for Nora to continue getting stronger everyday so here Mommy and Daddy can take her home and begin the ultimate bonding. They are so blessed, though sad loosing one of the twins, still so blessed for not having going through everything they went through in vain. God doesn't answer our prayers but it his own way and his own time.

Raegan's new haircut is precious but it makes her look older. I won't the little girl back - HA!!! No really, it is precious and you can tell she really likes it - look at that pose.

Love to all - Tommy, Dawnie, Raegan and Baby T

Anonymous said...

CORRECTED and REVISED - Sorry!!!

I am praying for Nora to continue getting stronger everyday so here Mommy and Daddy can take her home and begin the ultimate bonding. They are so blessed, though sad loosing one of the twins, still so blessed for not having going through everything they went through in vain. God does answer our prayers but it his own way and his own time.

Raegan's new haircut is precious but it makes her look older. I won't the little girl back - HA!!! No really, it is precious and you can tell she really likes it - look at that pose.

Love to all - Tommy, Dawnie, Raegan and Baby T

dibee said...

Ugh...I lost my 1ST post!

WOW!...Dawn, no wonder you said you were tired! slow down, baby Momma!

I am so happy you were able to meet *Princess Nora*, who is beautiful, and spend some one-on-one time with Shannon. I know you have missed your friend.

Great job, Tommy and Raegan, on the haunted house! (just making more Daddy/Daughter memories!)

And, to my *Princess Raegan* ...
you looked absolutely, positively beautiful!... and, I LOVE your runway pose! Always be YOU, my baby! I love you BIG!!!

Anonymous said...

i cannot wait to see raegan's hair cut..it looks adorable in that picture too! and guess what i just did? (besides call you and talk to your voicemail....lol) i tried on you bridesmaid dress! and it is beautiful! oh and the maternity dress fit me....i think my wedding diet needs to start! lol