"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Saturday, October 18, 2008

What Did Raegan Do While We Painted?

This past Saturday Raegan spent the day with her friend Avery at the Bailadoras' Dance Clinic. I'm not sure which she enjoyed more - dancing with "the big girls" or the Chick-Fil-A lunch!


Here she is with her "Bailadora Buddy":Click the arrow & turn up your volume for their routine.
(Check out that pose at the end!)
BIG smiles = $ well spent!

And we'll just add it to the list, because last month she spent a different Saturday with this little lion "in the jungle, the mighty jungle" at a drill team camp.
Oh! To be young and so easily entertained again!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am LOVIN IT! how in the world did they teach all of those little girls that whole routine in such little time?!

all i can say about that pose at the end...in a word...VOGUE

dibee said...

Thanks for sharing Raegan's happiness with us ...you/Tommy captured not only her beauty, but her personality, too! I love her "lion" face! ROARRRRR! and, the pose...well, what can I say... that is our Raegan!!!

Will you adopt me? ...cuz I want to be a Tanner kid!!!

Katie said...

LOVE it, how cute is that!!

Shannon said...

How adorable! You all really need to work on helping Raegan come out of her shell!;) I love the pose too! It is so her!

Aunt Donna said...

What fun! I am loving the dancing. She's definitely groovin'! Go Raegan!!

Didi said...

I love it! Especially her shaking her booty--did Did teach her that!?!? She is a doll!