"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Thursday, November 6, 2008

Third Trimester!

According to the book, 27 weeks marks the beginning my 3rd trimester. It's hard to believe that our trio will become four in less than just 3 months! And with the holiday season quickly approaching, it's sure to go fast. Ah! So much to be thankful for! I can't wait to hold our baby boy!

What's new here? Well, Will's room is all painted a light shade of baby blue now. (Thanks for helping Tommy last weekned, G-pa!) We'll get the rest of the bedding this week, pick up his bed and dresser Sunday, and then we'll (well, Tommy will) just have to tackle the Elfa shelving in his closet so I can start organizing in there. Is it too early to be nesting?

Here's mom, Dayna, and I last weekend at Babies R Us stopping for a little break while shopping. Man, those are such comfy chairs!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Look how much fun you are having...was Tommy carrying your purse for you? Can't wait to see you this week!

Shannon said...

Very cute! Can't wait to see the new nursery and Raegan's new room too! You look fantastic!

Anonymous said...

ok...so i finally see a little bit of a baby tummy...it's about time :o)

btw...thanks for the science lesson tonight.
haha! i must admit, the rotation of the earth is a lot more interesting than 4th grade writing!

Anonymous said...

You all look fantastic. Is it ever too early for nesting? Organizing might possibly be my favorite hobby... can't wait to see the nursery and more of Reagan's new room.

Narci D said...

Oh, I bet you had fun checking out all the cool new stuff they had! Those rocking chairs are the best!

JKMN said...

Can't believe you are already third trimester! Can't wait to see your belly this week. ;-)

Didi said...

I want one of those rockers...hee, hee!

dibee said...

Dayna, me too! cuz I'm still using the rocker I had when you and Dawn were babies... and, it is OLD!