"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."



Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All Caught Up...

TGFID!

Any idea what that stands for? Okay, I'll tell ya. "Thank God For Ice Days!" I've been wanting to catch up on my blog for almost a month now, and this morning I could..and all in the comfort of my pjs! So go grab some coffee...because I posted several! Off to see what my friends with blogs have been up to now. Stay warm! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today we are on our 2nd snow day already. One might think with a "to do" list as long as mine I just might have gotten something accomplished today? Ummm...no. I caught up on some mindless VH1 shows that Earl doesn't "allow" me to watch in his presence. :o)

Didi said...

You sure did update!!!